Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What is Your Style?

HASH(0x8ccb978)
You are a down-to-earth style person. Your friends see you as a pretty cool kinda person. You don't mind any certain kind of music or clothing. You seem to get along with most people and you have many friends on your side. Your personality is outgoing and you are very funny.

Advice:
*Since you don't mind different kinds of people, be careful who you hang around with.

What is your style? (with advice and pictures!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Return To Top

2 comment(s):

From what I know of you, yours is right on.

Mine said: You have no style. When it comes to clothes or music, you are not picky. You dont't mind anything, just as long as it is comfortable or it suits you. Your personality is probably shy and/or laid-back.

Which cracks me up, cos it's so WRONG.

I think I got this result cos I said I shopped wherever I got bargains (which just means I am not faithful to one label...hee hee, listen to the little fashionista in me), and that I don't go to concerts: too many people...ick. I've gone to many, and never really thought it was that cool...sad, huh?

Man, I wish I had a Napolean picture, too. *Sigh*

By Blogger CaliValleyGirl, at January 27, 2006 8:07 AM &nbps;  

I'm with CVG - no style here either. No surprise however I would have liked a better picture!


- hfs

By Blogger Fermina Daza, at January 29, 2006 12:20 PM &nbps;  

Post a comment