Monday, July 24, 2006

A Few Pics...

At some of my favorite blogs, they've posted pictures of themselves. It dawned on me tonight that I'd not posted any pictures other than pics of my new pup.

So, here you go:


This was taken while husband was deployed to Ramadi, Iraq in 2003-2004. My friend had a BBQ for the spouses of deployed soldiers. There were about 20 of us there along with our little ones. It was a lot of fun...just to be around folks who were going through the same thing was nice.



This one was taken in August 2004. We were sitting in a hangar waiting on our soldiers to come in... It was truly a wonderful day and one I'd spent a year praying and waiting for. Unfortunately, husband didn't get R&R, so we'd spent a long time apart. I'm hoping things are a bit better this time around and everyone will get R&R...two weeks together to break up the year will be a blessing for sure.

At any rate, just thought the few folks who read here might like to see who they are talkin' with ;).

Return To Top

1 comment(s):

Thanks for sharin'! It's always good to put a face to the name...

I think I need to put a new one up of myself. It's been a while....

Hope the curse has run it's course!

By Blogger Sue, at July 25, 2006 1:16 PM &nbps;  

Post a comment