Thursday, March 30, 2006

Great New Reads...

I've updated my links to the right to add two blogs I really enjoy.

Your Crazy Uncle is a blog that covers a wide range of topics. If you like motorcycles, you'll really enjoy that aspect of his blog. He's also a member of the Patriot Guard Riders...something that makes him and his wife very special in my book. Stop by and say hello - and thank him for caring about our military families. It is wonderful people like him that are protecting our military families in mourning from the nutjobs who have no respect for the pain and heartbreak these families are facing.

Charming, Just Charming is a great way to start off your day. GuyK writes about an assortment of topics from politics to gardening...his unique writing style makes his blog a joy to read. He doesn't mince words. One of the many reasons I enjoy stopping by each morning as I enjoy my first cup of coffee to see what he's up to and what he's talking about.

Give these two blogs a visit. You won't be sorry and it will be time well spent....

Return To Top

0 comment(s):

Post a comment