Saturday, March 18, 2006

It was just another day...

well, not really I guess. But, I'll keep the details to myself because my feelings are so hurt.

It's not been easy being Shannon (with Irish maiden name), born on St. Patrick's Day. The only part Irish I received (I think) was the temper lol - or so my mother says. Although the bad temper eased once I had children, it can still emerge on a moments notice.

What did I do for my birthday? Nothing. I'd forgotten it was my birthday until our son wished me a happy birthday yesterday morning. Ughh. Once you're past 16 and 21 - what else is there to look forward to lol? It was just another day.

I'm still 29 and holding LMBO.

Return To Top

2 comment(s):

Happy belated birthday!

By Blogger CaliValleyGirl, at March 18, 2006 3:00 PM &nbps;  

I'm sorry I'm late but I did think about you and mentally wish you a happy birthday yesterday.

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt and I hope they are better now.

And you're right - once you're past 21, there's no sense paying attention anymore, is there?


{{{hugs}}}


- hfs

By Blogger Fermina Daza, at March 19, 2006 12:52 AM &nbps;  

Post a comment