Sunday, March 12, 2006

Letter to my Pets:

I ran across this blog tonight and could really relate to her letter to my pets entry...especially the bed issue.

If you have spoiled pets like we do, click the link above and enjoy. If not, visit her blog I am Norman and get ready to laugh. I would also recommend the entry "I was attacked" - too damn funny!

Return To Top

2 comment(s):

:-)

Hiya!! Thanks for the link!!!

How's your kiddo's cough doing??!!

By Blogger Norman, at March 21, 2006 9:01 PM &nbps;  

No problem! I got a good laugh because it all fit perfectly to our home too :). It sounds like a herd of cattle coming down our stairs every morning...

Thanks for stopping by and for asking about our babies. They are doing better thankfully. Now that it's warming up, I'm hoping that's the last of the cold season for us!

By Blogger Shannon, at April 01, 2006 8:29 AM &nbps;  

Post a comment