Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Two New Sites

I've added two new (to me) blogs under My Favorites over on the right.

The LawDog Files is an awesome blog I've been meaning to link to for a few months. He writes on a variety of topics - and every post is worth reading. His stories about law enforcement, such as The infamous t-shirt and Ghoulies and ghosties and tac teams that go bump in the night are entertaining and well written. Next to GuyK's blog, Charming, Just Charming, LawDog's blog is my second favorite and daily must read. Give The Law Dog Files a visit. You won't be disappointed!

The Faren Report does a great job commenting on news and politics. I ran across his blog after he sent me a very nice email and commented on one of my posts. Be sure to stop by Larry's blog and say Hello. A nicer person you just won't meet!

Hope you enjoy these two newly linked blogs as much as I do!

Return To Top

0 comment(s):

Post a comment