Tuesday, October 17, 2006

House Cleaning Time...

Tomorrow, our little guy turns six. It's hard to believe that six years have gone by...gosh they grow up so fast.

So, my best friend is making the five hour trip and coming to visit us for little guy's birthday. Her two little ones are out of school this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. They should get here tomorrow afternoon sometime and will stay until Saturday. She's working now, so she wants to get home in time to be able to relax some before going back to work on Monday.

Of course, my house is a mess. So, I'll be doing some major cleaning tonight and tomorrow morning to get ready for their visit. Nothing like waiting until the last minute....

Return To Top

3 comment(s):

Hey, don't work TOO hard. A good friend will understand. And enjoy her visit.

By Blogger Larry, at October 18, 2006 12:01 PM &nbps;  

I know your standards and I'm sure it's not that messy! And if she's a good enough friend to drive 5 hours to see you (and the kids) I'm sure she won't mind a little mess.

He's SIX???? Goodness, where does time go? I remember him being BORN. Wow. Give him a hug for me! Happy Birthday Little Guy!!!

By Blogger Fermina Daza, at October 21, 2006 1:29 AM &nbps;  

Tell the little guy happy birthday from the old Guy..and yep, they do grow up fast. One of the few regrets I have about my 22 plus years in the military is that I had to spend so much time away from them..not so much deployed but just long duty hours. Seems that I would go days at a time and never see them except when they were asleep...

By Blogger GUYK, at October 22, 2006 9:16 AM &nbps;  

Post a comment