Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween...

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to this. It's freezing here and the cold just makes my normal health issues even worse for some reason. Not to mention, little guy doesn't need to be out in this either, but I just don't have the heart to keep them home. It's so much easier when husband is home and he can walk them for miles and I can give out candy here at the house.

Just add it to my list of gripes of the day I guess lol. I need to write out bills and for some reason that whole deal jerks my chain. I HATE writing out bills and balancing out the checkbook. Well, I balanced the checkbook this afternoon, but writing out the bills I'm procrastinating on. Guess I'll do it tonight once we get back. You know, I could understand hating this twice a month ritual if we were struggling like we did when we first married. However, we're not rich, but we're not hurtin' and never even close to not meeting our obligations. I just hate doing it.

HATE doing it.

So, I'm in a bad mood. I'm about to go freeze my rear off for two hours, then come home and write bills out. Yeah...such fun.

I'll be taking a break for a week or so. I'll be back next week though. Hope everyone has a good week.

Return To Top

1 comment(s):

I know the feeling. I was hoping getting out there handing out candy would improve my mood but it did the opposite. It is too damned cold. Why can't Halloween be in July?

Have a good week and take care of yourself!

By Blogger Sue, at November 01, 2006 12:07 PM &nbps;  

Post a comment