Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What do I think?

White House, Kerry exchange accusations.

And at a hastily arranged news conference in Seattle, Kerry said: "I apologize to no one for my criticism of the president and of his broken policy."

Kerry said the comment in question was "a botched joke about the president and the president's people, not about the troops ... and they know that's what I was talking about."


Here's Kerry's statement just in case you missed it:
The war of words, tough even for this hard-fought campaign season, came after Kerry told a group of California students on Monday that those unable to navigate the country's education system "get stuck in Iraq."


What is my reaction?
My husband and hundreds of thousands of other soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors joined because THEY WANTED TO SERVE THEIR COUNTRY. I know YOU, Mr. Kerry, joined so you could follow in JFK's footsteps and hopefully "win the White House" one day. However this is just the latest in a very long line of insults towards our military from you - you piece of shit.

So, Mr. Kerry...your statement was directed AT those very people preserving our freedom....not at the White House. And as such, I have two words for you. Fuck YOU.

There. I'm done.

Edited to Add: I apologize for the language but Kerry (and Fonda) make my blood boil...

Return To Top

2 comment(s):

I want Kerry to keep on saying this stuff as loud and often as he can until the election.

I appreciate it when he makes his party look even worse.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 31, 2006 3:00 PM &nbps;  

While I agree with Hammer, my initial reaction was also that of "Fuck YOU, Mister Kerry."

By Blogger Fermina Daza, at November 10, 2006 8:32 PM &nbps;  

Post a comment